Chinese Students at the International Lenin School in Moscow, 1926-1938: Light from the archives
By 1930, the Bolsheviks had spent a lot of money five million rubles for training the Chinese revolutionaries. In the Soviet Union there was a whole network of special institutions for them. Soviet support of the Chinese Communist movement in the 1920s – 1930s was truly all-encompassing. Among these institutions the International Lenin School (MLSh) occupied a distinctive place. It functioned longer than other schools, from 1926 to 1938, and it was especially designated for the CCP and other foreign Communist parties’ top cadres.