Основные тенденции жилищной экономики российских городов
Urban environment quality and quality of living patterns are the key factors for Russian cities’ competitiveness increase. They both are to a large extent driven by the housing economy characteristics. The article provides analysis of basic trends in housing economy of Russian cities including:
• housing consumption;
• structure of housing and ownership rights;
• housing price dynamics and the level of housing affordability;
• condition of housing stock and utility infrastructure, investment in renovation of the housing stock;
• state of competition at hosing market and supply elasticity to demand for differentiated and good quality urban environment ;
• state regulation of the housing economy – support for demand and supply, taxation policies.