Разработка нового тарифного плана телекоммуникационной компании с учетом предпочтений абонентов и инвесторов
The market of telecommunications services is one of the most important and promising sectors of Russian economics, and its development has an essential impact on development strategies of all industries. In recent times, we observe a tendency for the operators’ business to shift from providing communications services to supplying integrated ICT services. A positive trend line of market growth is predicted for the coming five years. However, the problem of keeping and even expanding the subscriber base is an ongoing task of all telecom companies. One of the possible solutions to this problem is developing a rational tariff policy, which may take into consideration not only the interests of the company and its investors, but also the subscribers’ preferences. One of the main components of the tariff policy is developing new tariff plans, which meet the afore-mentioned requirements.
In the paper, a new concept of tariff plan development is proposed. It is based on identifying stable groups of existing tariff plans and subscribers’ preferences that are non-linearly related with tariff plan characteristics. The proposed method is based on the concept of client lifetime value (CLV) that characterizes discounted profit received from a customer during all the time he consumes services from the company. This approach gives us an opportunity to build-up a CLV forming model, relying on subscriber’s consumption of mobile services and price characteristics of tariff plans. This seems quite important in the conditions of volatility of the high tech market and intensive changes in patterns of subscribers’ consumption of services.
Within the proposed concept, an info-logical model for developing and evaluating a new tariff plan is developed. The model is based on the synthesis of neural networks and genetic algorithm. The proposed model allows us to make assessment of combinations of tariff plans’ price characteristics created by telecom company specialists, and to determine an optimal combination representing local or global maximum of CLV in the given time interval. This may be done for each subscriber’s consumption profile and for the given period.
The approach gives us an opportunity to choose a tariff plan (from existing and newly created tariffs) for every subscriber cluster, which satisfies subscribers and investor preferences while providing maximum company profit.
The paper presents a formalism and a tool for modelling and analysis of distributed real-time systems of mobile agents. For that we use a time extension of our Resource Driven Automata Nets (TRDA-nets) formalism. A TRDA-net is a two-level system. The upper level represents distributed environment locations with a net of active resources. On the lower level agents are modeled by extended finite state machines, asynchronously consuming/producing shared resources through input/output system ports (arcs of the system net). We demonstrate modelling facilities of the formalism and show that specific layers of TRDA-nets can be translated into Timed Automata, as well as into Time Petri nets, thus TRDA-nets integrate merits of both formalisms.
The main target of the IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS-2013) is to exchange experiences between scientists and technologies of Eastern and Western Europe, as well as North America and other parts of the world, in the field of design, design automation and test of electronic circuits and systems. EWDTS’13 covers the following topics:
• Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF Test
• Analysis and Optimization
• EDA Tools for Design and Test
• Failure Analysis, Defect and Fault
• Modeling & Fault Simulation
• Power Issues in Testing
• Reliability of Digital Systems
• Thermal, Timing and Electrostatic Analysis of SoCs and Systems on Board
These are the proceedings of the International Workshop on Petri Nets and Software Engineering (PNSE’13) and the International Workshop on Modeling and Business Environments (ModBE’13) in Milano, Italy, June 24–25, 2013. These are co-located events of Petri Nets 2013, the 34th international conference on Applications and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency.
PNSE'13 presents the use of Petri Nets (P/T-Nets, Coloured Petri Nets and extensions) in the formal process of software engineering, covering modelling, validation, and veriﬁcation, as well as their application and tools supporting the disciplines mentioned above.
ModBE’13 provides a forum for researchers from interested communities to investigate, experience, compare, contrast and discuss solutions for modeling in business environments with Petri nets and other modeling techniques.
An approach to integration of information systems and modeling systems is suggested. It is based on the DSM-platform MetaLanguage allowing to create modeling languages and domain models and to define model transformations.
1. Description of the problem. Instrumental analysis makes it possible to find the arguments of adjudication on the bounders and structure of corpus delicti, its correlation to criminal and filling-up legislation. 2. Initial theses. Corpus delicti is regarded as that expressed in criminal law doctrine result of reorganization of orders of criminal law into other practically necessary form. That happens in the process of theory and practical experience accumulation. The construction of corpus delicti is transformed for practical needs, textually expressed system of features, regulated by criminal law and characterizing deeds as a crime of a definite type. Correlation of construction of corpus delicti with law and doctrine. Corpus delicti, its algorithm. Transition from law regulations to corpus delicti can be done: 1) prog-nostically; 2) within constant analysis of law; 3) in the process of law application. 3. Stages of instrumental building of corpus delicti: prognostic, doctrinal, law applicatory. Instrumental approach to corpus delicti includes within each stage: 1) based on criminal law decision of classification of corpus delicti and its borders; 2) objective description of a factual model; 3) acception of meaning correlated with legal notions and constructions; 4) choice of the construction of the corpus delicti and disposal of characteristics; 5) verification of legitimacy, necessity and adequacy of foundation. 4. Instrumental analysis of disputable questions of understanding and application of constructions of corpus delicti. A. Functions and purposes of application of construction of corpus delicti. Functions of corpus delicti: a) modeling; b) communicative; c) identificatory; d) technological. B. Contents of corpus delicti. Contents of corpus delicti as it is traditionally regarded does not correspond to indications of crime, does not characterize features of social danger; sign of danger of penalty also does go into corpus delicti. Two variants are proposed for the discussion: widening of the borders of corpus delicti by means of introduction of signs of social danger and signs, defining individualization of penalty and to limitate corpus delicti by characteristic of criminally punished act, separating it from contents of guilt and contents of social danger. C. Structure of corpus delicti. There are two problems: division of elements of crime seems to be extremely harsh and inadequate - it is expedient to include signs of special and time limits of act, causal links, crossing signs of objective and subjective sides, first of all consequences and an object of crime, into the structure of corpus delicti. Forms of committing a criminally punished act is a crime commitment in complicity, ideal system, not finished crime.
We examine the questions of applying large pyramidal neural (intellectual neuron) networks to solve equipment object control problems. We consider the description of a system for dynamic planning of mobile robot behavior, constructed based on a network of similar elements.
This is a textbook in data analysis. Its contents are heavily influenced by the idea that data analysis should help in enhancing and augmenting knowledge of the domain as represented by the concepts and statements of relation between them. According to this view, two main pathways for data analysis are summarization, for developing and augmenting concepts, and correlation, for enhancing and establishing relations. Visualization, in this context, is a way of presenting results in a cognitively comfortable way. The term summarization is understood quite broadly here to embrace not only simple summaries like totals and means, but also more complex summaries such as the principal components of a set of features or cluster structures in a set of entities.
The material presented in this perspective makes a unique mix of subjects from the fields of statistical data analysis, data mining, and computational intelligence, which follow different systems of presentation.
Smoking is a problem, bringing signifi cant social and economic costs to Russiansociety. However, ratifi cation of the World health organization Framework conventionon tobacco control makes it possible to improve Russian legislation accordingto the international standards. So, I describe some measures that should be taken bythe Russian authorities in the nearest future, and I examine their effi ciency. By studyingthe international evidence I analyze the impact of the smoke-free areas, advertisementand sponsorship bans, tax increases, etc. on the prevalence of smoking, cigaretteconsumption and some other indicators. I also investigate the obstacles confrontingthe Russian authorities when they introduce new policy measures and the public attitudetowards these measures. I conclude that there is a number of easy-to-implementanti-smoking activities that need no fi nancial resources but only a political will.
One of the most important indicators of company's success is the increase of its value. The article investigates traditional methods of company's value assessment and the evidence that the application of these methods is incorrect in the new stage of economy. So it is necessary to create a new method of valuation based on the new main sources of company's success that is its intellectual capital.
The manual is intended for students of Department of computer engineering MIEM HSE. In the textbook based on the courses "Economics of firm" and "the development strategy of the organization." Discusses the key conceptual and methodological issues of the theory and practice of Economics and development planning of the organization. The use of textbooks will enable students: to analyze key performance indicators, and use the tools of strategic analysis with reference to concrete situations in contemporary Russian and international business. Special attention is paid to the methods and systems of information support of the life support functions of business organizations and management methodology of innovation and investment. An Appendix contains source data for analysis of competition in a particular industry.
The paper provides a number of proposed draft operational guidelines for technology measurement and includes a number of tentative technology definitions to be used for statistical purposes, principles for identification and classification of potentially growing technology areas, suggestions on the survey strategies and indicators. These are the key components of an internationally harmonized framework for collecting and interpreting technology data that would need to be further developed through a broader consultation process. A summary of definitions of technology already available in OECD manuals and the stocktaking results are provided in the Annex section.
Over the last two decades national policy makers drew special attention to the implementation of policy tools which foster international cooperation in the fields of science, technology, and innovation. In this paper, we look at cases of Russian-German collaboration to examine the initiatives of the Russian government aimed at stimulating the innovation activity of domestic corporations and small and medium enterprises. The data derived from the interviews with companies’ leaders show positive effects of bilateral innovative projects on the overall business performance alongside with major barriers hindering international cooperation. To overcome these barriers we provide specific suggestions relevant to the recently developed Russian Innovation Strategy 2020.