О подходе к расширению BI-платформы «Прогноз» средствами предметно-ориентированного моделирования
A.O. Lubyagina, L.N. Lyadova AN APPROACH TO EXTENSION OF BI PLATFORM “PROGNOZ” WITH DOMAIN SPECIFIC MODELLING TOOLS Abstract: It is offered to expand possibilities of a BI platform with DSM tools. The task solution cases are considered on the example the “Prognoz” BI platform. New opportunities for the business processes analysis are described.
Discusses modeling of semiconductor components on printed circuit boards by electrostatic discharges.
The paper presents a formalism and a tool for modelling and analysis of distributed real-time systems of mobile agents. For that we use a time extension of our Resource Driven Automata Nets (TRDA-nets) formalism. A TRDA-net is a two-level system. The upper level represents distributed environment locations with a net of active resources. On the lower level agents are modeled by extended finite state machines, asynchronously consuming/producing shared resources through input/output system ports (arcs of the system net). We demonstrate modelling facilities of the formalism and show that specific layers of TRDA-nets can be translated into Timed Automata, as well as into Time Petri nets, thus TRDA-nets integrate merits of both formalisms.
The main target of the IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS-2013) is to exchange experiences between scientists and technologies of Eastern and Western Europe, as well as North America and other parts of the world, in the field of design, design automation and test of electronic circuits and systems. EWDTS’13 covers the following topics:
• Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF Test
• Analysis and Optimization
• EDA Tools for Design and Test
• Failure Analysis, Defect and Fault
• Modeling & Fault Simulation
• Power Issues in Testing
• Reliability of Digital Systems
• Thermal, Timing and Electrostatic Analysis of SoCs and Systems on Board
These are the proceedings of the International Workshop on Petri Nets and Software Engineering (PNSE’16) in Torun, Poland, June 20–21, 2016. It is a co-located event of • Petri Nets 2016 – the 37th International Conference on Applications and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency and • ACSD 2016 – the 16th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design. More information about the workshop can be found at http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/TGI/events/pnse16/ For the successful realization of complex systems of interacting and reactive software and hardware components the use of a precise language at different stages of the development process is of crucial importance. Petri nets are becoming increasingly popular in this area, as they provide a uniform language supporting the tasks of modeling, validation and verification. Their popularity is due to the fact that Petri nets capture fundamental aspects of causality, concurrency and choice in a natural and mathematically precise way without compromising readability. The use of Petri nets (P/T-nets, colored Petri nets and extensions) in the formal process of software engineering, covering modeling, validation and verification, is presented as well as their application and tools supporting the disciplines mentioned above.
An approach to integration of information systems and modeling systems is suggested. It is based on the DSM-platform MetaLanguage allowing to create modeling languages and domain models and to define model transformations.
These are the proceedings of the International Workshop on Petri Nets and Software Engineering (PNSE’13) and the International Workshop on Modeling and Business Environments (ModBE’13) in Milano, Italy, June 24–25, 2013. These are co-located events of Petri Nets 2013, the 34th international conference on Applications and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency.
PNSE'13 presents the use of Petri Nets (P/T-Nets, Coloured Petri Nets and extensions) in the formal process of software engineering, covering modelling, validation, and veriﬁcation, as well as their application and tools supporting the disciplines mentioned above.
ModBE’13 provides a forum for researchers from interested communities to investigate, experience, compare, contrast and discuss solutions for modeling in business environments with Petri nets and other modeling techniques.
Tools of the DSM-platform MetaLanguage for creation of domain specific languages and for multilevel modeling are described. The transformations definition facility provides lower labor consumption for languages development and for model transformations.
1. Description of the problem. Instrumental analysis makes it possible to find the arguments of adjudication on the bounders and structure of corpus delicti, its correlation to criminal and filling-up legislation. 2. Initial theses. Corpus delicti is regarded as that expressed in criminal law doctrine result of reorganization of orders of criminal law into other practically necessary form. That happens in the process of theory and practical experience accumulation. The construction of corpus delicti is transformed for practical needs, textually expressed system of features, regulated by criminal law and characterizing deeds as a crime of a definite type. Correlation of construction of corpus delicti with law and doctrine. Corpus delicti, its algorithm. Transition from law regulations to corpus delicti can be done: 1) prog-nostically; 2) within constant analysis of law; 3) in the process of law application. 3. Stages of instrumental building of corpus delicti: prognostic, doctrinal, law applicatory. Instrumental approach to corpus delicti includes within each stage: 1) based on criminal law decision of classification of corpus delicti and its borders; 2) objective description of a factual model; 3) acception of meaning correlated with legal notions and constructions; 4) choice of the construction of the corpus delicti and disposal of characteristics; 5) verification of legitimacy, necessity and adequacy of foundation. 4. Instrumental analysis of disputable questions of understanding and application of constructions of corpus delicti. A. Functions and purposes of application of construction of corpus delicti. Functions of corpus delicti: a) modeling; b) communicative; c) identificatory; d) technological. B. Contents of corpus delicti. Contents of corpus delicti as it is traditionally regarded does not correspond to indications of crime, does not characterize features of social danger; sign of danger of penalty also does go into corpus delicti. Two variants are proposed for the discussion: widening of the borders of corpus delicti by means of introduction of signs of social danger and signs, defining individualization of penalty and to limitate corpus delicti by characteristic of criminally punished act, separating it from contents of guilt and contents of social danger. C. Structure of corpus delicti. There are two problems: division of elements of crime seems to be extremely harsh and inadequate - it is expedient to include signs of special and time limits of act, causal links, crossing signs of objective and subjective sides, first of all consequences and an object of crime, into the structure of corpus delicti. Forms of committing a criminally punished act is a crime commitment in complicity, ideal system, not finished crime.