2020 International Conference on Engineering Management of Communication and Technology (EMCTECH), 20-22 October 2020, Vienna, Austria
IEEE TEMS Conference will be featured in the plenary sessions with a dedicated day of the conference. We invite contributions from researchers, educators, managers, and students. Contributions may be conceptual, theoretical, or empirical. They should document research activity, case studies or best practices, shedding light on the theory or practice of engineering, technology, innovation management, or development of personal skills. Technology papers are welcome focusing on the directions of technology that would be applied to business development and entrepreneurship.
Topic areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Technology advancements in IoT devices
- Technology advancements in Artificial Intelligence
- New opportunities using technology in BioMedical, Farming, Transportation, and Cyber Physical Systems
- Broadcast technologies advancements – radio, IP, cellular, interactive.
- Technology advancements in wire and optical communication and control systems
- Information process management in digital society and industry 4.0
- Digital transformation and Data Risk Management in ICT/Telecommunication
- Enhancing industry, university, and/or government collaboration
- Developing personal skills for leading innovation initiatives
- Leading societal change, e.g., smart cities, public policy
In the conference take part inviting speakers from industry leaders around the world that will provide visions and industry in a rapidly developing technology world.