Proceedings 2018 Global Smart Industry Conference (GloSIC)
The 2018 Global Smart Industry Conference is organized in order to exchange experience, promote discussion and presentation of research papers, and summarize results in development of innovative models, methods and technologies for the digital industry in universities, scientific and industrial associations of the Russian Federation as well as in foreign companies, and the experience of their implementation in large transnational and domestic industrial companies.
It will be held in Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, on November 13-15, 2018.
The aim of the conference is to determine the prospects for the development of Smart Industry technologies, integration of industrial companies, scientific organizations and authorities to create promising technologies for the digital transformation of the industry.
- Condition monitoring and control for intelligent manufacturing
- Industrial robotics
- Components of and sensors
- Wireless sensor and actuator networks
- Digital Twins technologies
- Additive manufacturing technologies
- Big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence for Industry 4.0 management
- Human-machine interaction in industrial systems
- Security and privacy protection in industrial networks
- Virtual and augmented realities for Industry 4.0
- Cloud and high-performance computing for smart factory
- Basic research for Industry 4.0
- New educational technologies for Industry 4.0