Из истории Онежского Поморья: храмовый комплекс старинного поморского села Пурнема в XVI–XX веках
The article analyzes historical and bibliographic sources about the history of the temple complex in Purnema, Onega district of the Arkhangelsk region. The author presents several dating options for the tented St. Nicholas Church of the XVII century and the history of rebuilding of the Church of the Nativity of Christ (1860-1861), built according to the approved "plan and facade". The sources of the study were archival documents in the funds of the State Archive of the Arkhangelsk Region, the Scientific and Production Center for the Protection of Monuments of History and Culture (Arkhangelsk) and photo documents. The aim of this work is the study of history of development of a three part-ensemble - a temple complex in Purnema that consisted of two churches and a bell tower lost in early 1930s, and its place in the historical and cultural environment of the Russian North.