Коартикуляция по голосу в сочетаниях «велярный + звонкий губно-зубной спирант» внутри и на стыках фонетических слов в современном русском языке
The present paper reports some new results of the research aimed at finding out whether the progressive (carryover) voice coarticulation is available in nonhomorganic clusters of [velar # (/v/ + sonorant)] in an external sandhi position in Modern Standard Russian (in combinations of words not divided by syntactic boundaries) and within a phonological word, and if yes, to which extent this phenomenon is dependent on some supplementary conditions – segmental, prosodic, genre, stylistic, or extralinguistic.
- the carryover voice coarticulation in [velar # (/v/ + sonorant)] clusters in an external sandhi position was detected in 75% out of all cases studied;
- the presence of carryover voice coarticulation depends on the right context of the [velar + /v/] cluster: before an occlusive sonorant (dental nasal or lateral [n], [l]) it is detected much more often than before palatal approximant [j];
- on the contrary, no influence of the manner of articulation of the velar consonant (stop or fricative) on the voice coarticulation was found during present experiment;
- the carryover voice coarticulation is found to be more often in an external sandhi position than within a phonological word;
- the way of phonetic realization of the clusters studied is speaker-specific to a very high extent.