Демографический дайджест 2016-1
- Liefbroer A.C., A.-R. Poortman, J.A. Seltzer. Why do intimate partners live apart? Evidence on LAT relationships across Europe
- Vitali A., F.C. Billari. Changing determinants of low fertility and diffusion: a spatial analysis for Italy
- Grigoriev P., E.M. Andreev. The huge reduction in adult male mortality in Belarus and Russia: is it attributable to anti-alcohol measures?
- Scherbov S., D. Ediev. Does selection of mortality model make a difference in projecting population ageing?
- Tamborini C.R., C. Kim, A. Sakamoto. Education and lifetime earnings in the United States
- Marshall E.A. Population projections and demographic knowledge in France and Great Britain in the postwar period
- Matsudaira J.D. Economic conditions and the living arrangements of young adults: 1960 to 2011
- Janssen F., V. Rousson, F. Paccaud. The role of smoking in changes in the survival curve: an empirical study in 10 European countries
- Janssen F., F. van Poppel. The adoption of smoking and its effect on the mortality gender gap in Netherlands: A historical perspective
- Van Raalte A.A., M. Myrskylä, P. Martikainen. The role of smoking on mortality compression: An analysis of Finnish occupational social classes, 1971-2010
- Kelly L.A., S.H. Preston. The contribution of a history of heavy smoking to Scotland’s mortality disadvantage