Mechanical Tests and Construction of Analytical Models of the Behavior of Materials Under Superplastic Conditions. Part II
Different test methods are described to determine the mechanical properties of materials in the superplastic state. The flow stress depends on strain and strain rate, the structural parameter of the materials, and temperature. The rheology and mechanics of superplastic deformation are discussed. The methods have been checked for reliability and produced good results in testing titanium alloys and constructing mathematical models as part of an order submitted by the company EADS (Airbus). The information given on the test methods and the subsequent approximation of materials’ mechanical properties is of considerable interest for making reliable predictions of the deformation of materials during shaping operations. © 2015 Springer Science+Business Media New York
The paper presents a formalism and a tool for modelling and analysis of distributed real-time systems of mobile agents. For that we use a time extension of our Resource Driven Automata Nets (TRDA-nets) formalism. A TRDA-net is a two-level system. The upper level represents distributed environment locations with a net of active resources. On the lower level agents are modeled by extended finite state machines, asynchronously consuming/producing shared resources through input/output system ports (arcs of the system net). We demonstrate modelling facilities of the formalism and show that specific layers of TRDA-nets can be translated into Timed Automata, as well as into Time Petri nets, thus TRDA-nets integrate merits of both formalisms.
The main target of the IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS-2013) is to exchange experiences between scientists and technologies of Eastern and Western Europe, as well as North America and other parts of the world, in the field of design, design automation and test of electronic circuits and systems. EWDTS’13 covers the following topics:
• Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF Test
• Analysis and Optimization
• EDA Tools for Design and Test
• Failure Analysis, Defect and Fault
• Modeling & Fault Simulation
• Power Issues in Testing
• Reliability of Digital Systems
• Thermal, Timing and Electrostatic Analysis of SoCs and Systems on Board
These are the proceedings of the International Workshop on Petri Nets and Software Engineering (PNSE’13) and the International Workshop on Modeling and Business Environments (ModBE’13) in Milano, Italy, June 24–25, 2013. These are co-located events of Petri Nets 2013, the 34th international conference on Applications and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency.
PNSE'13 presents the use of Petri Nets (P/T-Nets, Coloured Petri Nets and extensions) in the formal process of software engineering, covering modelling, validation, and veriﬁcation, as well as their application and tools supporting the disciplines mentioned above.
ModBE’13 provides a forum for researchers from interested communities to investigate, experience, compare, contrast and discuss solutions for modeling in business environments with Petri nets and other modeling techniques.
An approach to integration of information systems and modeling systems is suggested. It is based on the DSM-platform MetaLanguage allowing to create modeling languages and domain models and to define model transformations.
Tools of the DSM-platform MetaLanguage for creation of domain specific languages and for multilevel modeling are described. The transformations definition facility provides lower labor consumption for languages development and for model transformations.
1. Description of the problem. Instrumental analysis makes it possible to find the arguments of adjudication on the bounders and structure of corpus delicti, its correlation to criminal and filling-up legislation. 2. Initial theses. Corpus delicti is regarded as that expressed in criminal law doctrine result of reorganization of orders of criminal law into other practically necessary form. That happens in the process of theory and practical experience accumulation. The construction of corpus delicti is transformed for practical needs, textually expressed system of features, regulated by criminal law and characterizing deeds as a crime of a definite type. Correlation of construction of corpus delicti with law and doctrine. Corpus delicti, its algorithm. Transition from law regulations to corpus delicti can be done: 1) prog-nostically; 2) within constant analysis of law; 3) in the process of law application. 3. Stages of instrumental building of corpus delicti: prognostic, doctrinal, law applicatory. Instrumental approach to corpus delicti includes within each stage: 1) based on criminal law decision of classification of corpus delicti and its borders; 2) objective description of a factual model; 3) acception of meaning correlated with legal notions and constructions; 4) choice of the construction of the corpus delicti and disposal of characteristics; 5) verification of legitimacy, necessity and adequacy of foundation. 4. Instrumental analysis of disputable questions of understanding and application of constructions of corpus delicti. A. Functions and purposes of application of construction of corpus delicti. Functions of corpus delicti: a) modeling; b) communicative; c) identificatory; d) technological. B. Contents of corpus delicti. Contents of corpus delicti as it is traditionally regarded does not correspond to indications of crime, does not characterize features of social danger; sign of danger of penalty also does go into corpus delicti. Two variants are proposed for the discussion: widening of the borders of corpus delicti by means of introduction of signs of social danger and signs, defining individualization of penalty and to limitate corpus delicti by characteristic of criminally punished act, separating it from contents of guilt and contents of social danger. C. Structure of corpus delicti. There are two problems: division of elements of crime seems to be extremely harsh and inadequate - it is expedient to include signs of special and time limits of act, causal links, crossing signs of objective and subjective sides, first of all consequences and an object of crime, into the structure of corpus delicti. Forms of committing a criminally punished act is a crime commitment in complicity, ideal system, not finished crime.
The purpose of this study is to find out the characteristics of hot forming of Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy in order to determine the conditions of its superplastic behavior. The experiments were performed in two stages: the stepped tensile-tests series (temperature range 700 – 925 °С) and the constant strain rate tensile-test series (temperature range 775 – 925 °С). By the results of stepped tensile tests the constitutive equations which describe relationship between stress and strain rate for each temperature were constructed. On the base of obtained data, the temperature and strain-rate ranges which ensure the realization of superplasticity at forming of Ti-6Al-4V alloy as well as optimal strain rates which corresponds to the maximum value of strain rate sensitivity exponent were determined. In was shown that at low temperatures (700 – 775C) the Ti-6Al-4V alloy shows all signs of superplasticity, however at these temperatures the optimal strain rates are too slow for industrial technological procedures. The dependence between optimum strain rate and reciprocal temperature appears to be well fitted by exponential low. At the second stage of the experimental research, the tensile-tests with a constant, optimum for each temperature strain-rate were carried in order, to estimate the real initial flow stress and the character of strain hardening of the material during the deformation with optimum strain rate. In was found that flow stress values obtained by stepped tensile tests matches the values form constant-strain-rate tests with effective strain value equal to 0,2 and the strain hardening during the deformation with optimal strain rates is significant.
Event logs collected by modern information and technical systems usually contain enough data for automated process models discovery. A variety of algorithms was developed for process models discovery, conformance checking, log to model alignment, comparison of process models, etc., nevertheless a quick analysis of ad-hoc selected parts of a journal still have not get a full-fledged implementation. This paper describes an ROLAP-based method of multidimensional event logs storage for process mining. The result of the analysis of the journal is visualized as directed graph representing the union of all possible event sequences, ranked by their occurrence probability. Our implementation allows the analyst to discover process models for sublogs defined by ad-hoc selection of criteria and value of occurrence probability
The Handbook of CO₂ in Power Systems' objective is to include the state-of-the-art developments that occurred in power systems taking CO₂ emission into account. The book includes power systems operation modeling with CO₂ emissions considerations, CO₂ market mechanism modeling, CO₂ regulation policy modeling, carbon price forecasting, and carbon capture modeling. For each of the subjects, at least one article authored by a world specialist on the specific domain is included.
This volume presents new results in the study and optimization of information transmission models in telecommunication networks using different approaches, mainly based on theiries of queueing systems and queueing networks .
The paper provides a number of proposed draft operational guidelines for technology measurement and includes a number of tentative technology definitions to be used for statistical purposes, principles for identification and classification of potentially growing technology areas, suggestions on the survey strategies and indicators. These are the key components of an internationally harmonized framework for collecting and interpreting technology data that would need to be further developed through a broader consultation process. A summary of definitions of technology already available in OECD manuals and the stocktaking results are provided in the Annex section.