LHCb results on rare leptonic decays of B-mesons
A search for the rare leptonic decays was performed, using the proton-proton collision data collected with the LHCb experiment at center-ofmass energies of 8TeV and 13TeV. The following analysis are reviewed in this work:
• Measurements of the B0s → µ+µ− branching fraction and effective lifetime and search for B0 → µ+µ− decays
• Search for the decays B0s → τ+τ− and B0 → τ+τ−
• Search for the lepton-flavour violating decays B0(s) → e±µ∓
• Search for the lepton-flavour-violating decays B0s → τ±µ∓ and B0 → τ±µ∓
• Search for the rare decay B+ → µ+µ−µ+νµ
All results are consistent with the Standard Model. Nearly all results presented are either unique or the most accurate for the time.